From the moment you arrive at 5 Elizabeth Street you will immediately appreciate the thought that has gone into the design of this home. This 4 year old, low set Queenslander is the builders own home so you can be sure that everything has been thought of and nothing left undone. Ideally set amongst the thriving Withcott, only a short walk to the local state school, local amenities and within the school catchment zone for Centenary Heights State School, you will be sure to enjoy the freedom of rural living while you are only a short 10 minute drive to the expanding Toowoomba CBD.
Expansive merbau decks welcome you to the home as you are greeted by French Doors that lead you through to the home. The kitchen has been functionally designed for the needs of modern family living in mind as it is complete with quality stainless steel cooking appliances and an impressive amount of storage. From here, the dining area features a double wood heater that is connected to the adjoining living area, as well as a reverse cycle air conditioner for your year round comfort.
Each of the three light filled bedrooms of the home are all of generous size and all include ceiling fans, built in robes and direct access to the exterior deck through French doors. Both the ensuite and main bathroom have strong design elements as they are finished with quality fixtures throughout.
Externally, the property features a single 7.5m x 4.5m lockable garage which has been fully lined and could alternatively be used as a studio or retreat. In addition to the garage there is an expansive 15.4m x 7.4m 5 bay shed which features 2 lockable bays and is connected to lights and power.
An inspection of a property with all of these features and finishes is simply a must!
- 4 year old, low set Queenslander
- Solidly constructed with termite resistant timber
- Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel cooking appliances and generous storage
- Dining and living area with double wood heater into both areas
- 2 air conditioning units within the house as well as a solar hot water system
- 3 generous bedrooms with ceiling fans, built in robes and access to the deck through French doors
- Ensuite off master bedrooms and main bathroom for remaining 2 bedrooms
- Quality fittings and fixtures throughout the whole home
- Single 7.5m x 4.5m lockable garage
- Expansive 15.4m x 7.4m 5 bay shed with 2 lockable bays and lights/power
- 20ft container
- 2 x 22,500L water tanks
- Town water to the house and eco-cycle septic system
For more information or to book a private inspection of this fantastic home, call Ricky Smith on 0400 131 317 today.