If you're searching for a renovated post-war styled home with multiple renovations for a contemporary finish then this home is for you. Built in 1940, this home has since undergone a face lift modernising the property to match the current market without a loss of any of that feeling which makes a house feel like a home. Situated on a quiet Newtown street, this home is in close proximity to St Ursula's College and Holy Name Primary School along with being located near to both the Northpoint and Grand Central Shopping Centres.
The home itself portrays the feeling of home with cosy and naturally lit rooms throughout the property. Three spacious bedrooms guarantee enough room for the entire family, with all three purposely opening into the kitchen and dining area. The dining area itself has great functionality sharing an open plan with the kitchen, encouraging the traditional 'eating around the table'. If this isn't your style then the large lounge room has an abundance of space, ensuring room for everyone. A true highlight of this property is the large double bay shed at the rear of the home, which has more than enough space to home any toys you may have.
- Three well sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and all with ceiling fans
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with a 'breakfast counter'
- Kitchen itself has many storage spaces all complimented by the natural light which floods this space
- Lounge/living room with a ceiling fan and polished timber floorboards
- Renovated bathroom which has been updated to match the current trends; this space is fitted with a shower over bath combination
- Full laundry area with multiple linen cupboards
- Large, powered double bay shed
- Shad-clothed alfresco area wonderful for entertaining guests
- Water tank connected to the property
- Pets negotiable upon application
- Smoking not permitted inside residence
- Property is water compliant
If you are applying for a property via 1form the inspection code you need is RWYAPP13
Booking via RealWay - We make it easy!
Our aim is to make inspecting properties as easy as possible. Simply choose the best option and we will make it happen for you.
The tech savvy way - Choose from one of the pre selected times above and register. We will meet you at the property.
The email option - send our office an email if the times above don't work and we will organise a viewing to suit you.
Over the phone - Call our office during business hours and we will book you in for a viewing at a time that best suits you.
At RealWay, our aim is to always get you through a property when it is convenient for you and process applications as quickly as possible.