Impeccably designed to showcase the lifestyle and flexibility that can be created from a low maintenance allotment without sacrificing space or liveability, this home is sure to impress. Built by quality local builder Hotondo Homes and complete with touches of luxury living, this home is complete with good sized spaces throughout and has a great feel from the moment you walk in the front door. Finished with immaculate attention to detail from the stone benchtops to the feature lighting throughout, this home is somewhere that you will want to live. This great unit is fitting for an owner occupier as the other neighbouring units are all owner occupied.
From the moment you enter the home, you will immediately appreciate the thought that has gone into the planning of this space. The modern kitchen is full of impact with the contrast of the white cabinetry and the dark feature stone benchtop with waterfall edge. Complete with stainless steel cooking appliances and generous storage, this is a functional space that can be utilised in all entertaining situations. The remaining open plan living, and dining areas flow seamlessly out to the quiet covered outdoor alfresco area. Also located on the lower level of the unit is a separate toilet and basin for you and your guest's convenience.
Located on the second floor and away from the main living areas, the impressive master suite boasts privacy and features reverse cycle air conditioning, a luxurious ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and generous storage. The second bedroom also on the second floor is complete with a built-in robe and has access to the modern main bathroom.
Overall, features of this immaculately presented unit include:
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel cooking appliances
- Open plan living and dining area
- Quiet, covered outdoor alfresco area
- Separate toilet & basin located in lower level for your convenience
- Impressive and private master suite, complete with reverse cycle air conditioning, ensuite and built-in robe
- Second bedroom with built-in robe
- Modern main bathroom + separate toilet
- Built in laundry
- Generous linen storage throughout
- Exceptionally low body corporate fees: $150 per quarter
RealWay Property Partners is proud to introduce 2/29 Parkview Drive, Glenvale to the market. To arrange a private viewing, please call Cooper Watson today on 0427 557 654 or join us at the next open home.