The opportunity to own a 16 month old, ex display home does not come around often so this is one not to be missed. Thoughtfully designed by award winning ‘Hotondo Homes Toowoomba’, this home screams Hampton’s luxury throughout and is complete with everything a family could need. The neutral colour palette effortlessly combined with ease of living will allow you to easily picture living in this home. An additional bonus of this home is that it is also eligible for the First Home Owners Grant.
From the moment you enter this home the generous spaces and thoughtful design is immediately apparent as the welcoming hallway leads you through to the open plan main living area. The luxurious kitchen will be the envy of many, as it is complete with stone benchtops, 2pac cabinetry, quality stainless steel cooking appliances and a generous walk in pantry. The adjoining dining and living space is generous in size as it will comfortably accept a dining and lounge suite. Finished off with floor to ceiling drapery, reverse cycle air conditioning, access to the covered outdoor entertaining area and the addition of a second living area, this combined space offers a versatile lifestyle and is perfect for avid entertainers.
The stunning master suite of the home is perfectly located away from the remaining rooms and is breathtaking from the moment you enter through the double doors as it has been finished off with floor to ceiling drapery, reverse cycle air conditioning, walk in robe and exquisite ensuite. The remaining 3 bedrooms are privately positioned at the back of the home and all feature the floor to ceiling drapery and built in robes. They each share the main bathroom which has the contrasting colour scheme that is featured prominently in the kitchen and ensuite and is complete with a separate shower and bath plus practical vanity.
Ultimately, the features of this home are endless and an inspection is simply a must.
- Generous, open plan main living area
- Luxurious kitchen with stone benchtops, 2pac cabinetry, quality stainless steel cooking appliances and generous walk in pantry
- Spacious combined dining and living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Direct access from main living area to the covered outdoor entertaining area
- Second living space in the middle of the home
- Stunning master suite with reverse cycle air conditioning, walk in robe and ensuite
- 3 remaining bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Laundry with external access and plenty of storage
- Floor to ceiling drapery throughout
RealWay Property Partners is proud to present 2 Tallowwood Boulevard to the market. For more information, call Cooper Watson on 0427 557 654 or join us at the next open home.