Backing onto open parkland with views to the hillside the outlook from this modern home is unbeatable. Situated less than twenty minutes to the Toowoomba CBD and 10 minutes to the Westbrook shopping precinct, everything you need is here and this home could be the lifestyle change you have been looking for.
Upon entering the home, the modern features and unobstructed views provide a great space for the whole family to enjoy all year round. The air conditioned, open plan kitchen, living and dining area is the centre of this home, designed to bring the family together. The modern kitchen features all of essentials including stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and plenty of storage. The dining area enters out onto the covered alfresco area bringing the natural light in and combining indoor and outdoor living. The spacious rear yard is fully fenced and creates a beautifully private space that allows you to take in the remarkable hillside views.
This impressive home also features 4 spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes. The master suite has the added benefit of a private ensuite and reverse cycle air conditioning. The remaining bedrooms all share access to the spacious, modern family bathroom that features a full-size bath, spacious shower and separate toilet.
Overall this impressive family home features:
- Private location with unobstructed hillside views
- Open plan, air conditioned, kitchen, living and dining room
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and plenty of storage
- Dining area that leads to covered alfresco allowing natural light in
- 4 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans & built in robes
- Master suite featuring private ensuite and reverse cycle air conditioner
- Modern family bathroom with full-size bath, spacious shower and separate toilet
- 1060m2 allotment with spacious yard
RealWay Property Partners is proud to present 4 Kensei Street to the market. To book a private inspection, please call Cooper Watson on 0427 557 654 or come and visit our next Open Home.