A modern classic awaits set on an acre of private range escarpment and views to the South-East. This incredible home screams luxury, quality and style as it has been meticulously finished with ornate fixtures, high ceilings and traditional lead lighting. This is a property where experienced home owners will see the immaculate attention to detail in both the quality and level of finish, through to the intricate design which makes a home live like twice it’s size.
On entering the home, you will immediately be impressed by the high ceilings and unique ceiling designs throughout the home. The stunning designer kitchen is in an open plan area along with the living and dining area. With the kitchen featuring a modern splashback combined with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, Miele appliances, Falcon oven and ZIP tapware. This is a property that the most detailed of buyers will see value in all of the details.
The dining room is soaked in natural light as it overlooks the escarpment with uninterrupted views as it seamlessly leads you through to the upper level of the home. From here, you also have direct access to the unique indoor/outdoor entertaining area that effortlessly blends the two by way of closing either the glass sliding doors, the retractable flyscreens or simply opening it all up. This area also leads you through to the family living and sitting areas as well as the dedicated study.
The unique features and luxury finishes of the home are continued upstairs as you are welcomed up via the oversize internal staircase. The master suite is nothing short of luxurious as you are immediately drawn to the private balcony that once again boasts the incredible South-East escarpment views. Complete with reverse cycle air conditioning, generous walk in robe and elegant ensuite with a double vanity, this suite simply ticks all of the boxes. The remaining 3 bedrooms are all generous in size with unique features including private balcony’s, fantastic built in storage and reverse cycle air conditioners. Each of these rooms share the modern main bathroom that is filled with a contemporary colour palette and natural light.
Externally, the 4,205m2 allotment also features landscaped gardens with an open outdoor entertaining area alongside the home that effortlessly combines indoor and outdoor living year round.
The features of this home could simply go on, but overall include the following:
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, Miele appliances, Falcon oven and ZIP tapware
- Dining room that overlooks the escarpment
- Unique indoor/outdoor entertaining area that can be fully closed or opened via glass sliding doors and retractable flyscreens
- Family living and combined sitting rooms
- Dedicated study with built in workspace
- Master suite with private balcony, walk in robe and elegant ensuite
- 3 generous bedrooms with unique features including private balcony’s and fantastic built in storage
- Modern main bathroom filled with natural light
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and underfloor heating throughout the home
- Quality window coverings throughout
A home of this calibre deserves an inspection to be truly appreciated. Call Cooper Watson today on 0427 557 654 for more information or join us at the next open home.