On one acre of beautifully landscaped and established grounds, this immaculate home is perfectly presented and will be the pride and joy for its next owner. Only a short drive to schools, local cafes and shops, and the Toowoomba Showgrounds for a private Fireworks display during the Toowoomba Show and other private events. This is the perfect family home.
9-foot ceilings throughout, creating an impressive feeling of openness and extra space. The kitchen features an incredible amount of storage space with plenty of added extras including, granite benchtops, a breakfast bar and modern appliances. Combined with the beautiful kitchen space is the living/dining area, including reverse cycle air-conditioning and perfect for entertaining or keeping an eye on the kids while cooking dinner. For an additional and more private space, the formal living area is located at the front of the home with plenty of natural sunlight and spaciousness.
4 spacious bedrooms that feature built-in robes while the Master Bedroom features a great walk in robe and ensuite, this beautiful home is certainly spacious enough for a large family. The main bathroom includes a separate bath and shower. At the front of the home is an office/5th bedroom with a built-in robe. This room could easily be used as a guest room, office, rumpus room or for extra storage space.
Outside is a huge North East facing multi-function patio area that looks straight out onto the manicured lawns. This is one of the very few Glenvale properties that has been cut into the hillside, allowing you to have a huge, spacious flat yard whilst still being elevated to enjoy the fantastic rural Glenvale views and breathtaking sunsets. Another uncovered patio is located on the Southern side of the home, perfect for enjoying an afternoon cuppa. The yard is mostly fenced with a 3-tiered garden at the back of the property and a rock wall at the front of the home. It features established fruit trees, and a bore with huge amounts of tank water storage (1x 23,000L tank and 1x 9,000L tank) plus access to town water. A double lock up garage with direct internal access to the home as well as a 12x7m powered shed with a workshop inside.
At a glimpse:
- Kitchen features ample storage space plus modern appliances, granite bench tops & breakfast bar
- Shared kitchen/living/dining area
- Separate formal living area plus office room/5th bedroom
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes
- Master Bedroom features walk-in robe and ensuite
- Large, undercover patio area plus a Southern uncovered patio area
- Â¾ property is fully fenced, other Â¼ is 3-tiered garden at rear of property
- Inbuilt double lock up garage
- 3-bay plus workshop powered shed and adjoining (caravan) concrete pad
- 5KW solar package/panels
- A private bore
- 1x 23,000L tank & 1x 9,000 tank plus access to town water (plumbed into the house)
- Septic recycled water pumped directly to gardens
- Fully security screened
RealWay Property Partners is proud to present 5 Glenmorgan Court, Glenvale to the market. To book a private inspection, please call Andrew Duncombe on 0419 028 058 or come and visit our next Open Home.