If you are looking to break into the exclusive Rangeville market, then look no further than 2 Shiel Street, Rangeville. This 1950's gem has classic touches throughout but has been modernised for that easy lifestyle. Capturing the Northern aspect perfectly, the home is soaked in natural light throughout and a stunning North facing deck offers year-round entertaining options. This property is absolutely move-in ready and positioned at a price point rarely seen for Rangeville, this is an opportunity not to miss.
The property features:
- Character features including cypress timber floors, casement windows, wood heater and chamfer board
- Open plan living and dining with direct deck access
- Great sized kitchen with servery through to dining room
- Generous North-facing deck
- 3 bedrooms, all with storage
- Centrally located bathroom
- Separate sitting/reading room
- Second outdoor entertaining area attached to garage
- Laundry with direct external access
- Ceiling fans
- Most windows and doors with security screens and quality blinds
- Air conditioner in living and dining room, and in the main bedroom
- Single car powered garage and storage room
- 2500L water tank with pump
- East Toowoomba school catchment
- Perfectly positioned for walking to East Creek and beautiful Lake Annand
- Walking distance to St Vincentâ??s Hospital and Woolworths
This property deserves an inspection. Be quick to be sure you don't miss out.
RealWay Property Partners is proud to present 2 Shiel Street to the market. To book a private inspection, call Cooper Watson on 0427 557 654 or come and visit our next Open Home.