If youâ??re looking for the perfect family home, this renovated property ticks a lot of boxes offering everything you could want and more! Located next to the Clifford Park Racecourse and a 2 minute drive to local shopping centres and Toowoombaâ??s CBD. 17 Hampton St is a large home with plenty of living options at your feet, donâ??t miss out!
As you step inside, you will be greeted by a spacious entry on the lower level with plenty of storage space. The rumpus room is situated to the right of the entry, which is a huge size and features a wood heater.
On the upper level you will find the kitchen, living and dining area. The kitchen and dining area are open plan, and the kitchen features a dishwasher, oven, stovetop and plenty of storage and bench space, including a large pantry cupboard. The living area sits opposite the kitchen/dining area with views of the eastern part of Toowoomba, a ceiling fan, air-conditioning, natural light flow and an overall huge space for living. Itâ??s here that you can look out and enjoy a stunning sunrise each morning with spectacular views.
3 out of the 4 bedrooms are on the upper level of the home. All 4 bedrooms are of a great size and include new carpet, fresh paint throughout and excellent built in robes. The main bathroom is on the upper level, featuring a separate bath and shower and a separate toilet. On the lower level is a separate toilet next to the laundry.
Outside is an undercover outdoor entertaining area, perfect for family and friends to come over and have a BBQ. It even has a separate fire pit area. The garden is low maintenance and has a small, powered workshop which can be accessed through the covered entertainment area, plus a rainwater tank. With a backyard fence that opens straight out onto Freneau Pines Park, this area ticks all the boxes.
The car space at this property is incredible. With a 6x6, double shed, 6x6m carport and a single lock up garage with internal access, you can have as many cars as you want! Or this could be used for storage. As well as these sheds and garages, in the backyard is a 5x2m garden shed plus a powered workshop.
Overall features of this property include:
- Large home with plenty of living options
- 5 car accommodation with side access
- Lock up garage with internal access â?? great man cave
- Lower level suitable for home business, granny flat or teen retreat
- 4 good sized bedrooms â?? 3 upstairs, 1 downstairs
- Main bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
- Downstairs is a separate toilet and laundry
- Security screens throughout and air-conditioning in main living
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with fire pit that backs onto local park
- New carpet throughout, fresh external paint & new hot water system
- 6x6m double shed, 6x6m carport, single lock up garage with internal access
- 5x2m garden shed plus separate powered workshop
RealWay Property Partners is proud to present 17 Hampton Street to the market. To book a private inspection, call Ricky Smith on 0400 131 317 or come and visit our next Open Home.