Ideally situated on a valuable 1,143m2 allotment in the reputable and highly sought after South Toowoomba, this beautifully renovated character home is perfect for a family who enjoys the warmth of a colonial home without having to lift a finger.
If first impressions rule, the gorgeous front bullnose verandah will win you over. On entry, the character of the home is further revealed in the original polished timber floors, VJ walls, high ceilings, timber sash windows, French doors and even your very own attic - all of which are in wonderful condition. Details such as wide wrap-around verandahs coloured glass windows on entry and the exceptionally generous main bedrooms, one of which has French doors opening onto the verandah, make this house a rare gem.
The kitchen has been tastefully updated without taking away from the character of the home. With shaker style cabinetry, unique handles and stainless steel cooking appliances prominently featured throughout the space, it is a functional space that you will enjoy to spend time in. The combined dining area features a reverse cycle air conditioner and flows through to the second living area that is bathed in natural light and overlooking the back garden. The formal lounge room is spacious and is the perfect, central location for the family to come together. Tucked up above the middle of the home is possibly the most unique forth bedroom you will ever see! Your very own attic with custom timber stairs will offer you, or your children, a space like no other and will surely be the envy of your friends.
The master suite of the home is extremely generous in size and features a great walk in robe and adjoining modern ensuite. The remaining 2 bedrooms are still generous in size and all share the main bathroom which is a true character bathroom complete with slate floors and a claw foot bath.
From the deck, admire the well-tended gardens are of course befitting of this beautiful character home. A paved driveway leads to the generous 12-metre long shed which offers covered parking for two cars and space for tools. This is complemented by a double car carport plus lockable storage room. Garden paths, established trees, stepping stones, a rose garden and private fencing create an oasis that will make you feel like you're on holiday all year round.
Overall features of this property include:
- Beautiful wrap around veranda
- Original polished timber floors, VJ walls, high ceilings, timber sash windows and French doors throughout
- Tastefully updated kitchen with shaker style cabinetry, unique handles and stainless steel cooking appliances
- Combined dining area with reverse cycle air conditioner
- Spacious formal lounge room in centre of the home
- Second living area off the dining area overlooking the back garden
- Generous master suite with great walk in robe and adjoining modern ensuite
- 2 bedrooms that share the main bathroom, complete with slate floors and claw foot bath
- Attic located above main living area, perfect forth bedroom
- Great family deck overlook the impeccably landscaped back yard
- Generous 12-metre long shed which offers covered parking for two cars and space for tools
- Double car carport plus lockable storage room
RealWay Property Partners is proud to present 7 Stephen Street, South Toowoomba to the market. Call Cooper Watson today for more information or join us at the next open home.