Convenience and value for money are quickly becoming harder to find at this price point. This home is perfectly situated on a quiet street and only a few hundred meters from Wilsonton Shopping Centre and 1km from Wilsonton State School, capitalise on the convenience that the 642m2 allotment has to offer.
On entering the property, you will be pleasantly surprised at the size of this home, with a great sized sun room that welcomes you into the open plan living and dining area. With natural light flowing from the sunroom through to the living area, this area of the home creates a fresh and light feel to it. As you enter the kitchen, you are greeted with functionality and space. With plenty of bench space and stainless steel appliances included, this kitchen is perfect to move straight into without any work needing to be done.
Continuing through the house, there are 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2 with ceiling fans and built in cupboards. A bathroom with a separate bath and shower sits directly across from the bedrooms, for direct and easy access.
This home features a bonus rumpus room that opens out onto an undercover, outdoor entertaining area, shared by the main part of the house. The outdoor entertaining area featuring its own ceiling fan, has direct access to the shed, the rumpus room and the house itself, as it is completely undercover.
Features of this property include:
- Beautiful front veranda
- An open plan sunroom that flows effortlessly through to the living area
- Open plan living and dining area with a great fireplace
- Plenty of storage space in kitchen as well as stainless steel appliances throughout
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2 with ceiling fans and built in cupboards
- Main bathroom with a separate toilet
- Great sized, undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Huge rumpus room which has its own bathroom including a toilet
- Outdoor area creates direct access to shed, laundry and rumpus room
Donâ??t miss out on a great opportunity like this! Call Andrew Duncombe today on 0419 028 058 to book an inspection today or keep an eye out for our next Open Home!