This spacious family home is situated within walking distance to Rangeville State School and ideally by High Street Shopping Centre, public transport stops, parklands and so much more, perfect for the growing or established family!
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes, 3 with ceiling fans
- Master suite with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Spacious kitchen fitted with electric cooking, dishwasher & plenty of bench & cupboard space
- Open plan living area with wood heater, gas heating points and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Separate dining area
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Internal laundry with bench space
- Large covered entertainment area
- Plumbed rain water tank to toilets and laundry
- Double carport
- Timber flooring in living areas and bedrooms
- NBN ready
- Solar hot water system
- Fenced rear yard with established vegetable gardens
- Great sized garden shed with power
- Outside pets negotiable
WATER - This property has a Water Efficient Certification, hence tenants to pay for all water used
Booking via RealWay - We make it easy!
Our aim is to make inspecting properties as easy as possible. Simply choose the best option and we will make it happen for you.
The tech savvy way - Choose from one of the pre selected times above and register. We will meet you at the property.
The email option - send our office an email if the times above don't work and we will organise a viewing to suit you.
Over the phone - Call our office during business hours and we will book you in for a viewing at a time that best suits you.
At RealWay, our aim is to always get you through a property when it is convenient for you and process applications as quickly as possible.