The striking location of 77 acres of fully registered â??Land for Wildlifeâ?? only 15 minutes to the Toowoomba CBD sets the tone for a truly inspirational property. Fastidiously maintained and architecturally designed encompasses a truly private lifestyle. A credit to the impeccable design, the property has been imposed on the North-Eastern aspect to create a home drenched in natural light throughout, further accentuating the soaring ceilings and substantial use of timber that has created an expansive residence that still remains cozy. Each space has been designed to link together yet provide privacy when needed, this house will live amazingly well entertaining fifty on a summers day on the deck but still feel romantic on a rainy winters day for two â?? the true sign of considered architecture.
As soon as you enter, the soaring ceilings and timber detail create a jaw dropping scene. The selective choice of arch, square and even elevated porthole windows draw the eye to the picturesque valley views. Through each window the views of nature are the star with no neighbours or manmade structures insight, the setting is truly idyllic. The central living space showcases the home and houses the formal living and dining. A central kitchen brings a new design element through the property and introduces some country charm including cermaic sink, timber tops and walk in pantry - very befitting of the setting. Standing over the sink or enjoying the casual dining space, your eyes again will be drawn to the picturesque valley views. These spaces, and infact all on the lower level, have easy access to the full wrap around verandas of the home. The generous decking allows an almost seamless flow from internal living to alfresco entertaining and again is a credit to the architect a further two semi detached spaces one elevated one sunken can extend your entertaining possibilities.
Your ground floor encompasses further living and also the master bedroom. Your master bedroom again on the North Eastern Aspect will allow you to rise to the birds singing and so private window coverings are optional. Modern needs are catered for with a generous walkin in robe and ensuite of course. A slightly more modern room offers the family a detached living zone, with possibilities here being endless â?? a media room, bar and billards, childs retreat. Walking up the one of kind semi floating timber staircase to the upper level provides generous guest accommodation. Two kings bedrooms are both complete with gorgeous valley views and built in storage. The family bathroom is cavernous and should your heart desire would easily accept a bath to immense yourself in the aspect. A 3rd living room here can easily be converted into a sleep out to accommodate the larger family or guests needs but currently provides great space for relaxing.
Externally the 77 acres have been well maintained. There are numerous flat spaces around the dwelling itself for the kids to play or even room for a tennis court or pool. Fully accredited as land for wildlife (further information available on request) shows the owners dedication to nature. It offers some great information and assistance from local council including â?? fully documented ecosystem, 100 free native plants per year, workshop days and even weed chemical from the council when available. The property has a complete fire trail which is accessible by 4wd vehicle and there are some extra trails to test the limits of your vehicle. Fully fenced and accessible boundaries do provide some opportunities for a small holding of stock.
This property is truly too extensive to describe, an inspection is must to explore the architectural intricacies of the property. From the internal detail to the external landscaping nothing has been forgotten and an inspection is not something you will forget.
The property features
- Stunning architectural design throughout capturing the North East Aspect
- Cypress floor Boards, worth noting that all bearers, rafters, roof beams and floor joists and posts are all Cypress (termite resistant)
- Formal living and dining soaked in Natural light and excessively high ceilings
- Modern Country kitchen with valley views
- Generous master bedroom complete with walkin robe and ensuite
- Further two king bedrooms
- Exceptionally large family bathroom
- Large family room located on ground level
- Third sitting room located on upper level
- Triple carport
- 6m by 9m shed with attached 6m by 9m carport
- 77 acres with full â??land for wildlifeâ?? accreditation
- Boundary Fences - chain wire and in good working condition
- 48,000 litres of water (10,000gallon cement tank and 3,000litre poly tank)
- Garden irrigation system to the surrounding house gardens
- Close proximity to Middle Ridge golf course, Shops and schools
- Original plans quote designer as Ian R Shaw as a member of "Building Designers Asssociation of Queensland" House built in 1998