Why choose a RealWay Property Manager?
Rental Property Management is all about maximizing your rental income, capital cash return and rent price growth for your valuable investment property.
At RealWay Property Partners, our Property Management team pride ourselves on our dedication to our Lessors / Landlords and to our Tenants, ensuring that integrity, honesty and transparency are always a priority.
Below are some important questions you should ask yourself when thinking of renting out your investment property.
How can RealWay Property Partners best manage your investment property in Toowoomba or surrounds?
RealWay Property Partners are committed to providing the highest quality Property Management service available in the industry.
We utilise our expertise and skills in a professional, ethical and client focused manner to safeguard clients’ investments in rental property. Using this goal to create wealth for our clients and to provide information to allow them to make the right decision to improve and control their valuable investments, along with making the management experience for our clients easy, simple and as stress-free as possible.
All of our Property Managers live in and around the Toowoomba and Darling Downs region so we know the area very well and can best provide accurate advice on the rental market, suppliers and maintenance as well as up-to-date information on Queensland regulations.
Thinking of Managing your own property?
Ask yourself these questions. Do you have:
- The energy to take phone calls 24 hours a day?
- The time to advertise and select quality tenants?
- The time and expertise to keep an eye on your investment on a regular basis?
- A comprehensive knowledge of Queensland’s Residential Tenancies Legislation?
- The experience to maintain an emotional detachment from your property in the event of difficulties, disputes or demands of tenants?
Without knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act, you could find yourself dealing with the Residential Tenancies Authority as part of a dispute with tenants which could expose yourself to the risk of civil litigation. The Act provides that penalties can be imposed on a landlord who does not comply with the provisions of the legislation, its documentation and time constraints.
Why is it safer and more beneficial to utilise RealWay Property Partner's Property Management expertise?
The Residential Tenancies Act is complex. It comprises 355 sections which are subject to regular review and amendment. RealWay Property Managers are qualified and experienced in administration of the Act. Our staff attend regular training seminars and workshops though our professional body, the Real Estate Institute of Queensland and RealWay Australia.
RealWay Property Partners' staff members have the skills and experience to do the work properly on your behalf, thereby providing security to your investment and maximising your returns.
- We have the systems and expertise to manage your investment property.
- We have a comprehensive knowledge of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act and have an excellent relationship with the Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA).
- We act for your benefit when difficulties and disputes arise with your tenant and property.
- We are committed to keeping you in control of your property by providing you with the information you need to improve and maintain your property.
- Make your life easier by appointing RealWay as your Property Managers and Investment needs. Our aim is to maximise our service to provide excellent value for money.
For more information or to arrange a rental appraisal, simply visit our office, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office on 07 4638 4400 and ask to speak with one of our friendly Property Managers. They will talk you through the entire process.